Drive-In for Prayer & Bible Study!
As we continue to prepare to get back to meeting in person, we are excited to try an intermediate step which allows us to be at church together while guaranteeing social distancing.
We kicked off our drive-in prayer meeting on Wednesday, May 6th. We had a fantastic time and really enjoyed the chance to get to see one another while still maintaining appropriate distance. This was a wonderful way to start opening church back up while still caring for the safety of our congregation and community.
Based on the success of our first drive-in we plan to continue to offer drive-in style Wednesday night prayer meetings as we transition back to meeting in person. We’ll be sharing prayer requests, praying together and having a Bible study. This may be the first Bible study you’ve been at where you interact by honking your horn….
How it works
- Arrive at church at around 6:40. The service will be from 6:45 to 7:30.
- We’ll guide you to park in a spaced out fashion.
- Tune your radio to the station 98.1 FM.
- Please remain in your car the whole time. We ask that no one gets out of their car at any point during the drive-in service.
- You’ll have the opportunity to see and chat through your window.
- You will be able to share prayer requests by text or through your car window and some opportunity to engage in the Bible study from your car.