In-Person Sunday School
Open for In-Person Worship
We reopened for in-person worship on Sunday mornings at 10:00 starting on June 14 and have been offering Drive-In services on Wednesdays at 6:45. We anticipate moving to the next phase of reopening as the COVID-19 situation improves and we see at least 2 weeks to continual decline in new cases and hospitalizations.
Steps to Stay Safe
Haven has always tried to be a safe place to experience God’s love and share that love with others. As we begin to meet in person, we will strive to allow this love to guide our interactions with one another and to offer a safe environment.
Before You Come
- Please be sure you are not sick. We ask that anyone who is currently or recently has been feeling sick with a cough, fever, or other symptoms to remain at home.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please wait 2 weeks before coming to church since it is possible to transmit the virus even if you do not have symptoms.
- Please be sure to wear a mask.
- The restrooms will be open at church, but we encourage everyone to use the restroom before coming to minimize use of the facilities at church.
- Please don’t feel obligated to come. We value your health and safety above all else. We will continue to offer our online service.
- Please wear a mask as you arrive.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) and avoid hugging and handshaking.
- The doors will open at 9:45 AM.
- Please enter the church from the front or back door (the kitchen will not be open) and go directly to the sanctuary.
- We will have hand sanitizer stations as you enter.
- When you enter the sanctuary, an usher will help guide you to a seat. Seating sections are spaced in a socially distant manor, at least six feet apart.
As we transition back to in-person gatherings we will continue to offer online options and Wednesday Drive-In Prayer meeting for those who aren’t able to participate in group gatherings.
Sunday at 10:00 AM Online Worship Service
Wednesday at 6:45 PM Drive-In Prayer Meeting & Bible Study
Frequently Asked Questions
This will be updated with answers to your questions.
We have already begun reopening with in-person Worship and Drive-In Wednesday prayer meeting. We have not set a date for children’s activities, Sunday School, or other in-person activities, but plan to resume in-person Sunday School once we see at least 2 weeks of declining COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations.
No, we are currently not planning on doing so. We are asking that people who are (or think they might be) sick or who have been exposed to COVID-19 stay home. We won’t be taking temperatures because we are trusting people to do the right thing for all concerned.
We understand that many people experience runny noses, sneezing, and coughs associated with seasonal allergies and that these symptoms differ from COVID-19. We ask that those experiencing these symptoms wisely consider if they are experiencing non-allergy symptoms and if they are likely to cough or sneeze frequently in the service.
Yes, we have maskas available for anyone who needs one. Sadly, we are not providing child care or Children’s church at this time.
Yes! We will do our best to offer an engaging family friendly worship service.
Our Shepherds have been been meeting regularly and working closely with our ministerial staff to provide leadership and guidance for our church based on guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, GA DHS, and local county officials.