Steps to Stay Safe
Haven has always tried to be a safe place to experience God’s love and share that love with others. As we begin to meet in person, we will strive to allow this love to guide our interactions with one another and to offer a safe environment.
Before You Come
- Please be sure you are not sick. We ask that anyone who is currently or recently has been feeling sick with a cough, fever, or other symptoms to remain at home.
- If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please wait 2 weeks before coming to church since it is possible to transmit the virus even if you do not have symptoms.
- Please be sure to wear a mask.
- Please don’t feel obligated to come. We value your health and safety above all else. We will continue to offer our online service.
- Please wear a mask as you arrive.
- We ask everyone to maintain social distancing (6 feet apart) and avoid hugging and handshaking.
- Please enter the church from the front or back door (the kitchen will not be open).
- We will have hand sanitizer stations as you enter.
- Seating sections are spaced in a socially distant manor, at least six feet apart.
In-Person Sunday School
In-Person Wednesday Prayer Meeting
As we transition back to in-person gatherings we will continue to offer online options for both Sunday Worship and Wednesday Prayer for those who aren’t able to participate in group gatherings.
Sunday at 10:00 AM In-person & Online Worship Service Livestream
Wednesday at 6:45 PM In-person & Zoom Video Conference Call
Frequently Asked Questions
This will be updated with answers to your questions.
We have already begun reopening with in-person Sunday School, Worship, and Wednesday Prayer Meeting with the use of masks, hand sanitizer, and maintaining 6 ft distance.
No. We are asking that people who are (or think they might be) sick or who have been exposed to COVID-19 stay home. We won’t be taking temperatures because we are trusting people to do the right thing for all concerned.
We understand that many people experience runny noses, sneezing, and coughs associated with seasonal allergies and that these symptoms differ from COVID-19. We ask that those experiencing these symptoms wisely consider if they are experiencing non-allergy symptoms and if they are likely to cough or sneeze frequently in the service.
Yes, we have masks available for anyone who needs one.
Yes! We have children’s Sunday School and nursery at 9:00 AM. We will do our best to offer an engaging family friendly worship service at 10:00 AM. Although we do not have Children’s Church at this time, we are offering family tables with craft supplies and a snack to help provide a hands-on option for kids during the service.
Our Shepherds have been been meeting regularly and working closely with our ministerial staff to provide leadership and guidance for our church based on guidelines and recommendations from the CDC, GA DHS, and local county officials.